Please join us in "nurturing challenged kids to believe, achieve, and thrive" by making a tax-deductible donation to Switzer Learning Center, by:
Clicking an option below for SECURE ON-LINE giving via Pay Pal for:
- One Time gift that will directly benefit special education students with severe learning challenges
- Recurring monthly or annual gift to become a "Sustaining Star" and get an "I support Switzer Learning Center" license frame
- Tribute gift in honor of, or in memory of an important or special person in your life
- Workplace gift that will maximize the benefit of your giving by partnering with your employer who will match your charitable donations
- Buy tickets or become an event sponsor for a special fundraising event
See your human resources department to make payroll deduction contributions to assist Switzer Learning Center.
Donate by Mail to:
Switzer Learning Center
2201 Amapola Court
Torrance, CA 90501-1431
Contact Us to Make a Planned Gift
We can assist you to make a bequest in your will, name Switzer Learning Center as a beneficiary, make a trust or planned gift, or to transfer stock, IRA, or investment assets, so that you can contribute to our mission without impacting your current cash. Contact Dr. Foo at 310-328-3611 ext. 337 or rfoo@switzercenter for a referral to a professional wealth, financial or estate planner or attorney who can assist you with your contribution.