In 2013, our fall Red Balloon fundraising event was the Casino Masquerade presented in partnership with the Rotary Club of Del Amo. The costume party Casino Masquerade was held at the Norris Pavilion in Rolling Hills Estates. It was a very fun evening of gaming, dinner, and drinks, with a silent and a live auction. The evening also included raffles, prizes for best costumes, and recognition of our outstanding and generous sponsors.
Thank you to all who attended the event!
To view pictures of this event, please visit our Facebook page.
If you’d like to attend this year’s major fundraiser, Boots, Brews & BBQs, happening on September 16, 2017, please click here for more information.
Red Balloon Community Partnership Awardees:
- Bill Ailor – Aerospace Corporation & Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy
- Joe Giacomin – Martin Chevrolet
- Jerry Marcil – Palos Verdes Investments, Inc.
- Greg Halvorsen – Redondo Van and Storage
- George L. Schuler – GLS Building Corporation
- Tom and Patty Sullivan – Actor and Community Leaders
- Don Robinson – Scott Robinson Honda
- Ray Frew – Green Hills Memorial Park
- Eric Allan – Malaga Bank
- Tom Malloy – Trench Shoring
- Bob and Patty Meistrell – Body Glove
- Chuck Miller – Aztec Tent
- Mobil Team West – Exxon Mobil
- Sam Schauerman – El Camino College
- Kevin Peterson – Verizon
- Willie Tokishi – American Honda