Individual child, adolescent, and adult therapy, plus family therapy or parent counseling are available from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m. week days and by appointment.
Our licensed psychologists and marriage, family therapists can assist individuals who want assistance to:
- cope with depression or anxiety,
- manage attention, distractability, organization, and executive skills
- decrease social awkwardness and being bullied or teased by peers
- improve communication skills, working with others, and friend and relationship skills
- explore teen and young adult issues dealing with trauma, abuse, identity, and disabilities
- learn active parenting and positive discipline skills for parents struggling with “tweens” or “teens”
Psychological, educational, and neuropsychological assessments are also available for children through adults who want an assessment of cognition, behavior, brain functioning, intellect, memory, dyslexia, attention, behavior or mental health; which may assist with obtaining modifications or accommodations in school or work.